[asterisk-users] G729 in asterisk upgrade issue

Luis Silva luis.silva at dreamware.pt
Wed Nov 4 11:34:19 CST 2009

Hi,

Finally I made the upgrade. Everything work well, but I have an issue with
one of the G729 licenses, I can't load it.

I have two other license files that load with no problems.

The host id is the same in all the files, can you give me an idea how to
check this problem?

>Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

>> Luis Silva wrote:

>>> I have an asterisk in 1.2 version with 30 g729 licenses. I what to

>>> upgrade it to 1.4 and also upgrade the O.S. from fedora 8 to centos 5.3.

>>> For what I understand I can make the backup of the license files in
/var/lib/asterisk/licenses/  if I need to reinstall the operating system,
but in this case with new O.S and new version can I reuse this licenses?