[asterisk-users] Help in Perl AGI - Bridge 2 channels

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Wed Nov 4 09:33:11 CST 2009

velusamy velu schrieb:

>   In Perl AGI, I have two number like 700, 800. I have to call first 700.
> Next I have to call 800. After that I have to connect this two numbers in
> the call. How can I do it in Perl AGI?

I think you are looking for the "Bridge" manager command which is
available since Asterisk 1.6.

---cut---
Action: Bridge
Synopsis: Bridge two channels already in the PBX
Privilege: call,all
Variables: ( Headers marked with * are required )
   *Channel1: Channel to Bridge to Channel2
   *Channel2: Channel to Bridge to Channel1
        Tone: (Yes|No) Play courtesy tone to Channel 2
---cut---

    Philipp Kempgen
--
AMOOMA GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied  ->  http://www.amooma.de
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer, Handelsregister: Neuwied B14998