[asterisk-users] Personal invitation from daminda edirisinghe

daminda edirisinghe daminda33 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 00:00:16 CST 2009

If you are not able to click these links, click the following: « Show content » and try again.
E-mail sent 11/4/2009 2:00:04 AM, by daminda edirisinghe:

Hello,

dada

Finally, a smart and simple way to manage your contacts!

Can I add you as one of my contacts? To accept, click here!
http://www1.unyk.com/ml/245/1/?i=64753B5D494D460F8B684F14A7BD6467&s=16807570

You too can create your own smart address book.

daminda edirisinghe
UNYK : TWR 036

Please do not reply to this email directly. Questions? Contact us - http://unyk.com/en/Contact
UNYK Inc., 1010 de Serigny, suite 820, Longueuil, QC, J4K 5G7, Canada.

I no longer wish to receive invitations to join UNYK from daminda edirisinghe: Unsubscribe
http://www1.unyk.com/ml/245/74/?mid=9E97AAA480798A9D&email=asterisk-users@lists.digium.com&s=16807570

I never again wish to receive invitation to join UNYK: Unsubscribe
http://www1.unyk.com/ml/245/2/?i=64753B5D494D460F8B684F14A7BD6467&s=16807570

UNYK, the first smart address book that updates itself!