[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Software Data Modem

Dave Fullerton dfullertasterisk at shorelinecontainer.com
Tue Nov 3 08:31:34 CST 2009

I didn't read every post in that thread, but I don't think that's what
he's asking about.

I think what he wants (and I would like too) is something like iaxmodem
that instead of connecting to hylafax you connect to pppd or minicom or
the like. I'd love to be able to provide one or two channels of dialup
access on my PRI to remote users.

-Dave