[asterisk-users] turn the ring tone OFF during dialing

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 21:21:55 CST 2009

On 11/02/09 19:56, Joseph wrote:
>Is the a way to turn the ring tone OFF during dialing?
>When I'm in a macro mode I have to listen to ring the tone for 20sec before macro finish and I get connected.

I've found a better solution, setting musing on hold before calling party answers:
m: Provide Music on Hold to the calling party until the called channel answers.

but it doesn't seems to work, there in musing during dialing:

[goto-dialout]
exten => 51,1,SetMusicOnHold(default)
exten => 51,n,Dial(SIP/18775898745 at pstn-5665,20,m(default)M(atb))

Music on Hold is working OK, so why this one isn't working?

--
Joseph