[asterisk-users] [IAX] Recommended soft- and hardphones?

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 23:10:36 CST 2009

On 11/01/09 13:01, John Novack wrote:

[snip]

>Isn't the IAXy a discontinued product?
>The web page is a 3rd party solution to provision the IAXy, if my memory
>isn't completely shot, and isn't built into the IAXy
>
>John Novack

It looks like it is discontinued.  When did they discontinued it?  It was a nice little device, I don't like the internal PC cards they are getting obsolete
as fast as the PC bus is getting obsolete; besides if something goes wrong, how long does it take to remove internal card and put it into another PC and
configure it.

Yes, it was the third party web-page, is gone too.

One day IAX will be replaced by SIP :-(

--
Joseph