[asterisk-users] include statements in IVR

Peter peter.johansson at omnitor.se
Sun Nov 1 22:16:18 CST 2009

Check the channel driver configuration file, or fire up CLI  with max
verbosity and monitor its output while calling the dialplan
extensions. CLI is like a good friend that tells you whats going on
and if there are any errors in you configuration.

Peter

On Nov 2, 2009, at 4:39 AM, Thomas Perron wrote:

> How do I check
>
> On 11/1/09, Peter <peter.johansson at omnitor.se> wrote:
>> Try removing the include statements from the default context and see
>> what happens. Also double check to make sure calls are sent to the
>> default context.
>>
>> Peter
>>
>> On Nov 2, 2009, at 3:40 AM, Thomas Person wrote:
>>
>>> I want to match specific contexts to menus.
>>> If users dial a number (example:  17034444444) then start with
>>> context big10-IVR
>>> If users dial a number (example:  15674442222) then start with
>>> context cleveland-IVR
>>> It is not working.  I have played with the include statements and am
>>> close but no cigar.
>>>
>>> Here is a part of my config.  Please send comments.  Thank you
>>>

>>> [default]
>>> ;include => stdexten
>>> include => big10-IVR
>>> include => cleveland-IVR
>>> exten => _1703XXXXXXX,1,Goto(big10-IVR,s,1)
>>> exten => _1567XXXXXXX,1,Goto(cleveland-IVR,s,1)
>>>

>>> [big10-IVR]
>>> exten => s,1,Answer()