[asterisk-users] PSTN Lines and AEX808B

Torintino T torintino1 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 1 14:21:58 CST 2009

have a setup of Asterisk 1.2.28 and Digium AEX808B (8 FXOs), I connected the
PSTN lines to the Digium card, everything is working fine but the issue is that
when I make calls through the PSTN lines, some of calls get out successfully and
the other give me a different dummy long ring back tone for about 12 seconds
until it hangs up.

have taken the server with the card to another location in the same city, the
same PSTN Company, but different exchange, everything worked fine, as well I tested
it with a Prima Cell, and worked fine,

want to find the issue to try to sort it out.

Any
help will be highly appreciated.
The following is  zapata.conf
;
; Zapata telephony interface
;
; Configuration file

[trunkgroups]

[channels]

language=en

context=from-pstn
;signalling=fxs_ks
rxwink=300              ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
;
; Whether or not to do distinctive ring detection on FXO lines
;
;usedistinctiveringdetection=yes

usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no