[asterisk-users] Exchange 2007 and Voicemail with Imap Storage

Ryan Wyse rwyse at wrckc.com
Sun Nov 1 10:24:52 CST 2009

Hey has anyone gotten Exchange 2007 working with Imap Storage?  I know
that Exchange 2007 didn't support the usual delegated Imap access
until Rollup 4, but it should work now right?  I have it working fine
with Exchange 2003.  When I do DomainName\Username\mailboxalias, I get
authentication failures on Exchange 2007 with a username of "Username
\mailboxalias".  If I try the alternate login of "Username at Domain/
mailboxalias" I get an invalid remote specification from the c-client
library.  I'm using imap2007e.  The strange thing is that both of
those logins appear to work fine when using the php imap_open command,
which is also built against the c-client libraries, though they appear
to be built against the older 2001 version.

Thanks,

Ryan Wyse