[asterisk-users] Problem T.38

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Sun May 31 14:12:52 CDT 2009

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 5:38 PM, Daviramos Roussenq Fortunato
<daviramosrf at gmail.com> wrote:
>   I'm having problems in tramissão a fax using T.38.
>    My scenario is:
>    Asterisk 1.6.0.5
>    2 ATA of Intelbras 2210.
>    ReceiveFAX in the asterisk.
>
>    Unable to fax when it is a ATA to another user on the Asterisk means, if
> I directly between the ATA works perfectly, is a step to the ATA ReceiveFAX
> of Asterisk works perfect, but if I try to pass between two Branches using
> the same ATA does not work ever.

I do not understand your call flow where the fax is not succeeding. Is it:
asterisk -> ATA branch A -> ATA branch B -> asterisk

Do you have to use the Intelbras ATAs? Does the Intelbras require that
you use T.38? Do they support any other faxing methods?