[asterisk-users] Simplex voice on TDM410P

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Sun May 31 03:05:43 CDT 2009

On my TDM410P pci-card I have an hardware echo cancellation module
(Digium VPMADT032 EC Modul).
I have set 'echocancel=yes' in my chan_dahdi.conf to activate this
hardware module.

Do I now have 2 echo cancellers that are activated ? A software echo
canceller and a hardware echo canceller ??

Form the documentation on DAHDI :

; Note that if any of your DAHDI cards have hardware echo cancellers,

; then this setting only turns them on and off;

;

echocancel=yes
;

That's al I have for echo cancellation... I thought the hardware module
of Digium was of great quality ?!