[asterisk-users] Simplex voice on TDM410P

Nathanial A. Byrnes nate at qabal.org
Sat May 30 13:35:43 CDT 2009

Hello,
   I am working on a trixbox based system with a TDM410P connected to 3
phone lines from the CO. The asterisk box is on a full duplex 100Mb LAN
with some polycom and Aastra SIP phones. In general everything works.
the problem I am trying to solve is that if both parties to a call speak
at the same time one of the voices gets cut out such that the talker A
cannot hear what talker B is saying. When talker A stops talking, he/she
can then hear what talker B says. This issue occurs across all the
different phones we have set up. I have played with the OSLEC settings
in the thoughts that the echo cancellation was being a bit ambitious, to
no avail. Any recommendations on how to best troubleshoot / correct this
issue?

    Thanks and Regards,
    Nate