[asterisk-users] Queue - Multiple Transfer

Kurian Thayil kurianmthayil at gmail.com
Fri May 29 19:50:18 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I ve setup a queue with 2+ agents for managing our inbound calls from
customer. Using Asterisk 1.2.18 in a CentOS box. Agents login using
AgentCallbackLogin application and I use a BASH AGI to accomplish this
as there are some validations done with MySQL DB. Im aware that transfer
could be done with option 't' in the queue() application and I was able
to successfully transfer calling party (client) to another agent. But is
it possible for the new agent to transfer this calling party to another
agent? ie Does a second transfer is supported in a Queue?

Regards,
--
Kurian Mathew Thayil.
(GPG KeyID: E232394F)