[asterisk-users] asterisk 1.6.1.0 and dial plan changes

Tharanga tharanga at roomsnet.com
Fri May 29 00:22:28 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I have installed asterisk latest stable version 1.6.1.0, with dahdi
driver (tdm410p). then i try to use my older 1.4 extensions.conf. . now
it wont work with 1.6.

I managed to register my phone on asterisk. but i cant hear any dial
tone on my phone.  these are my configs.  it will detect incoming calls
and transfer the call to ext 312.  but sip phone users voice is not
clear..., but sip phone user can hear the other party (PSTN) very clearly.

please help me to solve the issue. all work on asterisk 1.4.

[general]

port = 5060
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
context = sip
disallow=all
allow=all
;allow=g729
;allow=gsm
allow=alaw
allow=ulaw
transfer=yes
tos=lowdelay
dtmfmode = rfc2833

[312]
type=friend                    ; Friends place calls and receive calls
context=sip2            ; Context for incoming calls from this user
secret=312
host=dynamic                ; This peer register with us
dtmfmode=rfc2833               ; Choices are inband, rfc2833, or info
username=312               ; Username to use in INVITE until peer registers
mailbox=312
qualify=yes
disallow=all
pickupgroup=1
allow=all
;allow=alaw                     ; dtmfmode=inband only works with ulaw
or alaw!
;allow=gsm
;;canreinvite=no
;;progressinband=yes
;;reinvite=no
;;callerid=tharanga <312>

extensions.conf

channel.dadhi.conf

[channels]

signalling=fxs_ks
;toneduration=100
callwaiting=yes
threewaycalling=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=128,param1=32,param2=0,param3=14
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=yes
echotraining=800
busydetect=yes