[asterisk-users] Best Current Release for Long Term Use

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu May 28 14:47:48 CDT 2009

There are actually 793 items, so I guess a lot of folks are using it.  The
bug number for #1 is 14935.  I developed a similar app that was working
great in the 1.4.21/Zaptel environment, but is now iffy at best in the
1.4.25/1.6 environment.

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=14935

I'll tune my asterisk for 2-3 days, then turn my users loose and within 2-3
days have to shut down again because some customer can't talk to my boss
from his cell or a landline.  I don't have $2K and 3 days to go to
Huntsville to figure this out.