[asterisk-users] STUN setting in Asterisk 1.6.X

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue May 26 14:29:02 CDT 2009

> [May 26 12:26:35] WARNING[16174]: chan_sip.c:2695 ast_sip_ouraddrfor:
> stun failed
>
>        No matter which STUN server I point to I get those messages.  Am I
> missing some other setting?

Hey Carlos,

That just means the stun request failed, there are several reasons for
that, I won't even try to guess. So, first try this on the Asterisk
CLI:

"stun set debug on"

That should give you (and us) more information to troubleshoot why the
stun request failed (also enable debug and verbosity as usual).

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com