[asterisk-users] Silly (??) question about chan_dahdi

Martin asterisklist at callthem.info
Tue May 26 14:02:28 CDT 2009

You define context= for the channels in dahdi.conf
and then in extensions.conf you define those numbers in that
particular context name

eg:

dahdi.conf

context=incoming
channel => 1-15,17-31

extensions.conf

[incoming]
exten => _X.,1,Answer
exten => _X.,2,Echo

and it will "react" to all numbers that come on that circuit and do
Echo app on incoming calls

Martin