[asterisk-users] FXS

Jon Pounder jonp at inline.net
Tue May 26 11:42:27 CDT 2009

Diogo Saad wrote:
> how do I configure my SIP account information? I mean, sip proxy and etc.

you need just a couple pieces of information
server (put this in any setting that says proxy or host etc, all set the
same)
account (the extension in asterisk, put anywhere that sounds like a
non-display only field)
password (secret, key, password etc., should be one field that takes
this in the config)
register = yes

basically that's it.

you mean need to disable feature codes etc, but the above will get most
any sip device working with asterisk once you setup an extension for it.