[asterisk-users] Converting Cisco 7961 to SIP

Cory Andrews cory at voipsupply.com
Tue May 26 09:56:00 CDT 2009

Please do!

Cory J. Andrews
Director New Market Initiatives

Sayers Media Group
VoIP Supply, LLC
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
716-250-3402 OFFICE
716-630-1548 FAX
716-601-4474 MOBILE
candrews at sayersmedia.com

Have I exceeded your expectations?  Please share your experience with my boss,  Benjamin P. Sayers, CEO

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). It is the property of the VoIP Supply, LLC and shall not be used, disclosed or reproduced without the express written consent of VoIP Supply, LLC. If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or telephone and then delete this message, including any attachments. Our mailing address is 454 Sonwil Drive, Buffalo, NY 14225 USA.