[asterisk-users] Problem running Dahdi

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Tue May 26 09:21:45 CDT 2009

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

I've played with the server a lot in the past few days, and I am not sure
what did it, but for futur reference this is my best guess: I think I had
32-bit code or RPMs installed on a 64-bit machine (specifically: HP-hardware
specific RPMs for hardware monitoring).

Things seemed well on the surface, but weren't  going too great under the
hood.

Fixed now.  Thanks for those who took the time to try and help.

Mike