[asterisk-users] Asterisk, SQL Database Update

Edwin Quijada listas_quijada at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 16:03:23 CDT 2009

> Thanks for your helpful reply.
>

> I am not so good in coding.
>

> simply all i need is as follow
>

> When a call comes, goes into an IVR, and then depending on the entry option
>
> it will connect to a remote SQL Database, to check the pre-existed data,
>
> and in the end of the IVR the caller will enter an option that will need to be written in the SQL Database.
>

> Can you please give me a general scenrio how this will be achieved.
>
> and which files that i will need to modify.

I think that if you are not good coding you will have a few problems.
Maybe, the best solution 4u is hire external to do that. It is simple
but just in dialplan it is so difficult with AGI it is so easy but
you dont want coding.

*-Edwin Quijada
*-Developer DataBase
*-JQ Microsistemas
*-809-849-8087
* " Si deseas lograr cosas excepcionales debes de hacer cosas fuera de lo comun"