[asterisk-users] Problem running Dahdi

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Mon May 25 07:27:30 CDT 2009

Hi,

I've been building a new Asterisk server to replace my previous one, all
using the latest 1.4.x downloads from asterisk.org.

I can't even get to the point where dahdi works. I have libpri, dahdi and
dahdi-tools compiled and installed.  I have no hardware on that new server,
but I am installing Dahdi for timing source for meetme.

Everything compiles seemingly well, but this is what I get when I try to
start dahdi from the startup scripts (/etc/init.d/dahdi restart).

Mike

Sorry for replying to my own post.  This is using CentOS 5.3 and it happened
on two servers (one VMWare, the other an HP box), which I failed to specify.

Mike