[asterisk-users] Duplicate DTMF digits

AC a57mai1 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 07:50:01 CDT 2009

Hi,

I have a system with the following configuration:
- Asterisk 1.6.0.3-rc1
- DAHDI Linux 2.1.0.4
- DAHDI Tools 2.1.0.2
- wanpipe-3.3.15
- Sangoma A108E card with ISDN PRI interfaces

Calls arrive over the PRI interface and users need to supply DTMF digits
before asterisk decides what to do with the call. The DTMF digits are read
with the Read application.

With low call volumes everything works perfectly. However, with call volumes
of more 40 calls I get a large number of DTMF errors, where a digit is
detected more than once. For example, with I send the digits 0123456789,
Read receives 001112345567899. The digits are are duplicated change on each
attempt. I tried relaxdtmf setting chan_dahdi.conf to "yes" and "no" and
there is no difference.

Can someone help me with this problem or is this a bug?

Thank you,
AC