[asterisk-users] integrating CTI

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Sat May 23 14:40:04 CDT 2009

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 2:41 AM, peace keeper
<peacekeeperaccount at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am integrating CTI functionality to my java application and using
> Asterisk as PBX.
> Is this the right approach, or I should do it differently, please advice?

I don't know about your application, so I have no idea whether you
should do it differently. Nothing you said seems inherently wrong.

Some people don't like AMI and prefer other approaches like call files, or AGI.

Try putting some calls through and see what happens.