[asterisk-users] hey

Andreas Anderson galium123 at hotmail.com
Sat May 23 12:57:32 CDT 2009

Dear friend,
Sorry to disturb you because of this message! I would like to
introduce a good company who trades mainly in electornic products.
Our company mainly in electronic products: laptops, cameras, televisions,
mobile phones, radio stations, and so on. It is facing to wholesalers,retailers,
and personal customer all over the world. Original  Products + Best Quality + Brand
New + Warranty + Quick Shipping + 100% Secure = 100% satisfied.
For more, please visit (www.)Vincentwm.com