[asterisk-users] [UK SPECIFIC] DAHDI and a OpenVox Card

Dunc dunc at lemonia.org
Sat May 23 11:43:17 CDT 2009

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 04:02:57PM +0100, Dunc wrote:
>
>> In the UK we do. (Well on BT lines - I've a funny feeling some
>> Telewest/NTL lines use Bell signaling).
>>
>> On an incoming call we get:
>>
>>     Polarity reversal.
>>     FSK Caller ID burst
>>     Ringing
>
> https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=9096 ?

Thanks for the link, at the moment my stuff doesn't work properly at all
though, it's not just the caller ID stuff.

I'm guessing it's down to the cable though now after reading the
each end I need to connect with a 2 wire cable that would be amazing (UK
NTL phone line.) (Bueller, anyone? :-) )

Once I have incoming calls working then I think I'll be back fixing the
caller ID stuff :)

Cheers,

Dunc