[asterisk-users] visp multiaccount + firewall configuration problem

Alex Samad alex at samad.com.au
Fri May 22 17:39:33 CDT 2009

Hi

I have an account with mynetphone (australia), which gives me two voip
(sip) accounts, which i used to have connected to a spa9000.

this is behind a firewall, so on the spa9000 I would listen on another
port apart from 5060.  so on the firewall 5060 would go to voip1 and
5061 to voip2.

I moved to asterisk (+tdm410) and the machine was also the firewall and
I had no problem - well atleast it did not seem to have any problem.

now I have placed another box to act as a firewall in front of the
asterisk box and I can't seem to register both lines.

the sip account details are the same except for the username + id. so
same destination ip.

I would guess what I would really like to do is set a bindport for a
particular account.

The other solution I can think of is setting up a asterisk server on the
firewall, but I am unsure what that worked and it didn't work through
the nat firewall.

So I have come to mailing list to see if there are any other solutions

Alex