[asterisk-users] callcenter / dialer / predictive dialer / vicidial program is now open

amit mehta amit.magnate at gmail.com
Thu May 21 12:08:24 CDT 2009

Hi,
We are looking for the best outbound rate to US48 termination, in any
quality lines (for call centers resale).

If you offer volume discounts, please quote for:
- up to 1 million min/month
- over 1 million min/month
We currently use in total up to 3 million min/month and are planning on
growing.
Thanks
Amit