[asterisk-users] Page/Intercom problem

Brent Vrieze bvrieze at cimsoftware.com
Thu May 21 10:36:15 CDT 2009

openSuse 11
Asterisk 1.4.23.1
Asterisk GUI 2.0  Latest SVN version

I set up some page groups using the Asterisk GUI and found that when I
hang up the paging phone it causes Asterisk to restart.  So far no one
has been on the phone at this time so I am unsure if it hangs them up
but it definatly drops me out of the CLI back to the Linux command line
and it restarts the GUI interface when it happens.  This is not an
intermediate type thing it happens every time.

Anyone have a clue as to what is going on or how I should troubleshoot this?

Thanks
   Brent

--
Brent T. Vrieze