[asterisk-users] Zaptel Error

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Thu May 21 10:00:26 CDT 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 09:32:02AM -0500, Tim Nelson wrote:

> yum -y install kernel-devel kernel-headers

kernel-devel is the one you'll need . Sadly you'll get one of a newer
version . If booting to a newer kernel is not an issue, I suggest you
install the newer kernel (which is recommended anyway, I believe - it
resolves some security issues which may or may not affect your specific
system - check the changelog). If this is what you'll go for - install
'kernel' as well.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com