[asterisk-users] interruption in queue

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Thu May 21 09:44:26 CDT 2009

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Rilawich Ango wrote:
>
>>   I want to allow user to press 0 to the voicemail if the user don't
>> want to wait in the queue.  Below is what I set but it doesn't work.
>> Anyone can help?  ango
>
> None of that is necessary, but reading the documentation is. app_queue
> already supports the caller using a DTMF key to exit from waiting for an
> agent; 'core show application queue' should give you the information you
> need.

Not to undermine Kevin's requests to read what is documented, I can say that
what you want actually will not be presented by running "core show application
Queue" in the CLI.

What you need to look at is the queues.conf.sample file in the configs/
directory of the source. There you will find a myriad of options you may set for
a queue, including the DTMF exit option you want.

Mark Michelson