[asterisk-users] playing media(moh,prompts) from flash player

Tim Panton thp at westhawk.co.uk
Thu May 21 08:04:06 CDT 2009

We did an opensource Java Applet that plays GSM files _very_ simply if
that helps.

I'd accidentally removed it from our website, but it is back now -
improved
with a javascript interface supporting load, play and pause actions.

http://www.westhawk.co.uk/software/playGSM/PlayGSM.html

The demo is pretty basic, but that at least keeps the html simple :-)

Tim.