[asterisk-users] Polycom Productivity Suite

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 03:45:16 CDT 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Matt Darnell <mattdarnell at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. Set the phone to automatically record all calls to the USB stick,
> now you have to press three keys.
Not possible AFAIK.
> 2. Put Record on the main screen when a call is active.  This would
> eliminate having to press the 'more' softkey.

I wish Polycom would hire someone with ergonomics skills. The whole
menu system is the most painful ever designed outside entry-level
phones. Polycom is an acknowledged leader in sound quality and robust
hardware but their idea of a menu sucks rocks and always has. Most of
their menus require multiple click just to *exit* without doing
anything. The 'x' (delete) button would do nicely with no additional
cost.