[asterisk-users] Manager ExtensionState function

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Wed May 20 11:53:54 CDT 2009

Azher Mughal schrieb:
> I have hint in extensions.conf as
>
> exten => 30,2,hint,SIP/8172
>
> but it throws error
> WARNING[29338]: pbx.c:1833 pbx_extension_helper: No application
> 'hint' for extension

That warning message tells you that you used "hint" as an application
by accident. "hint" is not an application but a special priority.

exten => 30,hint,SIP/8172

> Philipp Kempgen wrote:
>> Azher Mughal schrieb:
>>
>>> I am trying to get the extension status (weather it has dialed
>>> outgoing call via SIP or IAX2), using the following piece of code
>>> however it always returns -1 on all the extensions (valid/invalid).
>>
>> Just to be sure: Did you define "hints" for the extensions?

    Philipp Kempgen
--
AMOOMA GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied  ->  http://www.amooma.de
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer, Handelsregister: Neuwied B14998