[asterisk-users] MeetMe - Different pin for different user

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Wed May 20 10:50:15 CDT 2009

AFAIK, the pin is a conference specific feature.  The "I" is a good idea but
not foolproof (user can record silence, etc).  You might use the "b" option
to stream in an IP address when the user joins (This doesn't work with a SIP
channel according to the documentation) and have a lookup table that says
"mickey mouse" joined instead of his IP if it is a known static IP address.