[asterisk-users] Step-by-Step Asterisk and MeetMe Help

Josh Fuller Josh.Fuller at TELUS.COM
Wed May 20 09:35:26 CDT 2009

> Message: 19
> Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 22:20:59 +0300
> From: Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com>
> Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Step-by-Step Asterisk and MeetMe Help
> To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
>
> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 11:11:40AM -0700, Jimmy Ezell wrote:

* snip*

You seem to be missing the headers for your distro. You may wish to...

a) remove all those symlinks you created
b) yum install kernel-devel (or kernel-smp-devel as the case may be)

- or, the less painful road -

a) move to a deb-based distro such as debian (or ubuntu if you're not well
versed in *nix) and get out of rpm hell.
b) install headers:
	apt-get install build-essential linux-headers-`uname -r`
c) still having problems? Install all the dev packages for zaptel:
	apt-get build-dep zaptel

Thanks,
Josh Fuller josh.fuller at telus.com

The views expressed in this e-mail are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of my employer.