[asterisk-users] FritzBox 7270

Manoj Panicker - FOES manoj.panicker at emirates.com
Wed May 20 07:04:37 CDT 2009

Dear Users
	Good day, need a help on connecting the FritzBox with my
Asterisk Server. Both are in LAN and from the Asterisk Server I can ping
the FritzBox. However the Username I gave in the box is somehow is not
geeting registered in the Asterisk application. The usetname I
configured in the box is of IAX2 type, is that the reason?

Any information on how to connect the FritzBoz 7270 with Asterisk will
be appreciated. I did not seem to get much help from the net. Can
somebody help?

Thanks
Manoj