[asterisk-users] Unable to make outbound calls

Kal Feher kalman.feher at melbourneit.com.au
Wed May 20 02:54:30 CDT 2009

I attached the show channels in my first post, but removed it to reduce the
length of replies. Here it is again along with show status.
Note that there is only 1 PRI currently attached.

geriatrix*CLI> dahdi show status
Description                              Alarms     IRQ        bpviol
CRC4
T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 1                OK         0          0          0
T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 2                RED        0          0          0

geriatrix*CLI> dahdi show channels
   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MOH Interpret
 pseudo            default                    default
      1            DID_span_1                 default
      2            DID_span_1                 default
      3            DID_span_1                 default
      4            DID_span_1                 default
      5            DID_span_1                 default
      6            DID_span_1                 default
      7            DID_span_1                 default
      8            DID_span_1                 default
      9            DID_span_1                 default
     10            DID_span_1                 default
     11            DID_span_1                 default
     12            DID_span_1                 default
     13            DID_span_1                 default
     14            DID_span_1                 default
     15            DID_span_1                 default
     16            DID_span_1                 default
     17            DID_span_1                 default
     18            DID_span_1                 default
     19            DID_span_1                 default
     20            DID_span_1                 default
     21            DID_span_1                 default
     22            DID_span_1                 default
     23            DID_span_1                 default
     25            DID_span_2                 default
     26            DID_span_2                 default
     27            DID_span_2                 default
     28            DID_span_2                 default
     29            DID_span_2                 default
     30            DID_span_2                 default
     31            DID_span_2                 default
     32            DID_span_2                 default
     33            DID_span_2                 default
     34            DID_span_2                 default
     35            DID_span_2                 default
     36            DID_span_2                 default
     37            DID_span_2                 default
     38            DID_span_2                 default
     39            DID_span_2                 default
     40            DID_span_2                 default
     41            DID_span_2                 default
     42            DID_span_2                 default
     43            DID_span_2                 default
     44            DID_span_2                 default
     45            DID_span_2                 default
     46            DID_span_2                 default
     47            DID_span_2                 default

--
Kal