[asterisk-users] Dialplan matching problem

michel freiha michofr at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:50:09 CDT 2009

Hi all,
I'm using asterisk in Realtime mode  and all my dialplans are defined in
extensions table...My problem is the following...
If I have for a specific context an extension with value _X. and another
entry for the same context with extension 123456, if an incoming call from
the same context comes to asterisk to extension 123456 the _X. is matched
first...is there a way to force asterisk to match the 12345 extension first
before _X. match?

Regards