[asterisk-users] Ghost ??

Adam Moffett adam at plexicomm.net
Tue May 19 13:29:54 CDT 2009

That would have to happen on the analog side of things, not within
asterisk.  If you have analog POTS lines I would talk to the telco about
it.  If you have analog phones connected to asterisk, then I'd wonder if
there was anything near your wiring that might induce a signal into it.
Or perhaps you have analog wireless phones?