[asterisk-users] Rusting Snoms?

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Tue May 19 13:23:30 CDT 2009

Christian Stredicke schrieb:
> I would not do a firmware upgrade from such an old version. That will probably mean a lot of (more) trouble. "Never touch a running system"... New firmware might have the option to set the link speed, but IMHO it is easier to do that on the switch.

If I remember correctly a firmware upgrade like 3.x -> 5.x -> 6.x
on 360's worked fine.
(However I didn't have this specific problem in the first place.)

    Philipp Kempgen
--
AMOOMA GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied  ->  http://www.amooma.de
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer, Handelsregister: Neuwied B14998