[asterisk-users] Alternative to Adobe Audition 3 for G723 > G711 uLaw ? (old Cool Edit Pro)

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Tue May 19 13:22:44 CDT 2009

Can anyone recommend a codec pack with G723 for use under Vista?  I have
G723 prompts (about 70 prompts totaling 1MB) needing to be converted to
G711 uLaw.

I tried Audacity but it doesn't have G723 codecs.  I tired some google
found adware free tools and websites with no success in converting G723.

It does appear the old Cool Edit (now Adobe Audition 3.0 for $349USD)
can do it -jason

Disclaimer:

from your computer. Thank you.