[asterisk-users] How to access voicemail from deskphone

amit salunkhe amitsalunkhe21 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 05:36:16 CDT 2009

Hi All
         we are using Asterisk 1.6.0.9 version.try to use Minivm for
voicemail, but having following problem.

1.How any extension let's say 7001 can access his voicemail box from his
deskphone, any config or dial plan example is there. What kind of config
require in extension.conf,minivm.conf & sip.conf
2. same way for MWI on respective IP Phone what we require to config in
Asterisk 1.6 for respective config file?

Help me with config examples or settings.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Amit