[asterisk-users] Realtime Static on 1.6.1.0

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Mon May 18 23:35:11 CDT 2009

     After reading the documentation I have now upgraded to Asterisk 1.6.1.0
from 1.6.0.9 and everything seems fine except for my extensions.conf mapping
into a realtime static table.  The system says that the file has been mapped
but I cannot load the dialplan from there.  Here is what I get on the CLI:

*CLI> core show config mappings
Config Engine: mysql
===> queue_members (db=general, table=queue_member_table)
===> queues (db=general, table=queue_table)
===> meetme (db=general, table=meetme)
===> iaxpeers (db=general, table=iax_buddies)
===> iaxusers (db=general, table=iax_buddies)
===> sippeers (db=general, table=sip_buddies)
===> sipusers (db=general, table=sip_buddies)
===> voicemail (db=general, table=voicemail_users)
===> extensions.conf (db=general, table=ast_config)

     All other mappings are realtime, I do not like the way the realtime
extensions work so I load them from the mysql database.  This same mapping
works great in 1.6.0.9 and lower.  Maybe there was a change to the table for
static mappings?  I do not see any error when I load asterisk (asterisk
-vvvvvvvvvvcg) and all other tables load their respective information.  Any
way to debug why I cannot load the dialplan?

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología