[asterisk-users] Open source SIP client

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon May 18 19:42:43 CDT 2009

I think you misunderstood my statement.  I am not referring to any
aspect of language mechanics or language usage whatsoever, but rather to
the "do" vs. "think" aspect of the inquiry, which can be posed in a
range of ways -- from the most refined and polished English to the most
broken imaginable.

Forget English.  Nothing to do with English.