[asterisk-users] Open source SIP client

Pascal Bruno tipascal at gmail.com
Mon May 18 18:49:59 CDT 2009

It seems like a few people including me DID understand what Dhaval meant, or
maybe some people used they common sense and their intelligence to
understand what somebody who's english is not the primary language wanted to
say and put some effort to guide or help someone in the community getting to
the right direction instead of trying to put him down.

I think a few others need to consider investigating more deeply the basic
mechanics of understanding written English, or should themselves research
what some collections of syllables intend to convey.  I also think if they
were that good, why not provided some english tutoring instead of putting
people down.

Good luck in you research Dhaval!