[asterisk-users] Manager API in PHP

Stefan Reuter stefan.reuter at reucon.com
Mon May 18 08:32:12 CDT 2009

Olivier wrote:
> I need a hack to query current calls coming in and going out an Asterisk
> 1.6.1 system and send this list back as a custom UserEvent to other
> listening endpoints.
> For various reasons, I might need to write this hack in PHP though I'm
> more experienced with Asterisk Java.

Would it help if you could use Asterisk-Java's implementation of the
Manager API for your script? Similar to what we already did for FastAGI
at
http://blogs.reucon.com/asterisk-java/2009/05/13/scripting_support_for_fastagi.html

If you could use that approach let me know and I'll see if we can extend
scripting support to cover the Manager API and AJ's live package.

=Stefan