[asterisk-users] Open source SIP client

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon May 18 05:36:24 CDT 2009

What on earth are you talking about?  What open source client?  What is
your requirement?  What exactly is presumed under the operative verb "give?"

Have you considered investigating more deeply the basic mechanics of the
written English language?  Or do you simply have not the foggiest clue
what these collections of syllables intended to convey meaning -- words
  -- mean?