[asterisk-users] Capture "Server" header in SIP reply.

Chris Maciejewski chris at wima.co.uk
Sun May 17 05:43:05 CDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to capture "Server" header in a 200 OK reply message.
My idea was to use Dail(SIP/user at domain,30,M(GetOtherPartyInfo)),
and inside of GetOtherPartyInfo macro use SIP_HEADER function.

For example:

[default]
exten => _X.,1,Dial(SIP/user at domain,30,M(GetOtherPartyInfo))
exten => _X.,n,Hangup()

[macro-GetOtherPartyInfo]
exten => s,1,NoOp(SIP Server: ${SIP_HEADER(Server,1)})

unfortunately the above doesn't seem to work:

-- Executing [s at macro-GetOtherPartyInfo:1]
NoOp("SIP/dev-sip.domain.net-08dbb610", "SIP src_server: ") in new
stack

Is there any way to capture SIP headers from reply messages generated
by a called party?

Regards,
Chris