[asterisk-users] TODAY May 17 Sunday Asterisk VOIP Conference server & Ekiga for BerkeleyTIP

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Sun May 17 03:20:51 CDT 2009

As usual, the BerkeleyTIP group programming project is to learn about & work toward implementing our own Asterisk VOIP conference server, during our meeting.

10A-6P Pacific USA (-8H GMT) = 1P-9P Eastern US = 6P-2AM GMT.

Join the VOIP online conference & help out, or chat with your buddies. :)
http://sites.google.com/site/berkeleytip/remote-attendance

#berekeleytip on freenode.irc.net

Join the mailing list.
http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal

==
This message is mainly for sending to the Ekiga & Asterisk mailing lists.